Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
Welcome to USTimeFun.com! We are committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others. This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice is designed to address concerns related to copyright infringement on our travel website.
1. Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on USTimeFun.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a written notification of claimed infringement to our designated agent. Your notification should include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
2. Submitting Your DMCA Notice
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated agent:
Name: [Your Full Name]
Address: [Your Address]
Email: [Your Email Address]
Phone: [Your Phone Number]
3. Action Upon Receipt of DMCA Notice
Upon receiving a valid DMCA notice, we will take prompt action, which may include the removal or disabling of access to the allegedly infringing material. We will also make a good-faith attempt to notify the person responsible for the content of the DMCA notice.
4. Counter Notification
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. The counter-notification should include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or the federal district courts located in the State of [Your State], if your address is outside the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notice or an agent of such person.
5. Contact Information
For all DMCA-related inquiries, please contact our designated agent at [your designated email address].
Thank you for your cooperation in protecting intellectual property rights on USTimeFun.com.